- Saturday, May 4, 2019
- 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Town Green
Vendors must meet the following criteria in order to have a booth at Town Day:
- Must be a nonprofit or community-oriented organization.
- Must be within the Town of Davidson's jurisdiction.
- Must provide a game or activity (may not just hand out literature).
- There is no fee to participate; however, the organization may sell their own tickets or charge a fee for their activity.
- All money collection is the responsibility of the organization.
Click here for a Town Day Application to print and return to Davidson Parks and Recreation. You may also fill out an online application.
Please contact Davidson Parks and Recreation at or 704-892-3349 with questions.
Town Day Activities from 2018
• a cake walk,
• monkey bridge,
• Vision Van for free eye screening,
• creation of wildflower seed-packets,
• scavenger hunts,
• paper vase decorating,
• face painting,
• photo booth with costumes,
• storytelling through participation,
• the Lake Norman Currents Canine Cover Dog Competition,
• music, entertainment, and food, and
• many booths featuring Davidson organizations.
The Town of Davidson’s booth:
• see the solar-electric E.L.F. bike (the new parks and recreation vehicle),
• safely dispose of expired and unused pharmaceuticals,
• register for our Vial of Life program (ensure that first responders receive your medical information during an emergency),
• learn about the town’s pedestrian and bicyclist safety campaign, Watch For Me NC,
• learn about child safety and anti-bullying,
• meet McGruff the crime dog,
• register for the CharMeck Alerts system,
• get information on the programs and summer camps offered by the parks and recreation department, and
• the Davidson Fire Department will display a fire truck on Main Street.