Davidson Bay Phase II
Recent Update (August 2019)
- Hopper Communities submitted an application for a Master Plan Amendment for Building Envelopes A, B, and C. The proposal includes a reduction in residential and commercial density (56 townhomes; +/-20,000 sf commercial; 2 quadplex buildings). See additional details under the master plan amendment tab below.
- A public input session was held on Monday, August 12, 2019 from 5:00-7:00 pm in the Board Room at Davidson Town Hall. The purpose of the meeting was review the master plan amendment and solicit feedback.
- Planning Area: Village Infill
- Project Location: Davidson Bay Phase II is located along the north side of Armour Street just west of the Beaty Street and Armour Street intersection.
- Parcel IDs: 00328516,00328534, 00328510, 00328595, 00328599, 00328564, 00328223, 00328267, 00328655, 00328637, 00328639, 00328656, 00328651, 00328649, 00328647, 00328644, 00328643
- Project Description: The approved development consists of 231 residential units that are a mixture of single-family detached and multi-family attached structures. There will be 8,000 square feet of mixed-use/retail and 36,000 square feet of mixed-use commercial spaces.
- Developer: Dominic Liburdi
- Developer for Proposed Phase II Master Plan Amendment: Hopper Communities
- Property Owner: Beaty Street Development LLC, Dominic Liburdi, email@example.com
- Developer for Phase II Master Plan Amendment: Hopper Communities, J. Bart Hopper, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Town Staff Contact: Planning Dept., planning
2019 Davidson Bay Master Plan Amendment
Hopper Communities, LLC proposes a master plan amendment for a 4.8± acre site located at the corner of Beaty and Armour Streets in Davidson, NC (725 Beaty Street; Parcel ID 00328269). The proposal includes 56 townhomes, two quadplex buildings, a commercial building (20,000± square feet), and public park space. This Master Plan Amendment proposes a reduction in the approved residential unit count from 108 to 64 units, and commercial square footage from 38,000± square feet to 20,000± square feet for this portion of the Davidson Bay development. As a substantial amendment to the approved master plan for Davidson Bay Phase II, this amendment will require Town Board approval.
- Proposed Site Plan 2019 for Davidson Bay Ph II, Envelopes A, B, and C (Not yet approved)
- Staff Analysis for Public Input Session 8/12/19
- Developer Presentation for Public Input Session 8/12/19
- Applicant: Hopper Communities, LLC, J. Bart Hopper, email@example.com