Kenmare (Formerly Washam Neighborhood)
- Project Address:
- Parcel ID: 0074310300719119B, 00718210, 00719101A, 00743104
- Building Type:
- NVR-Ryan homes “the Applicant” intends to develop the 52± acre site for a detached, single-family residential community. In conjunction with this development, the Applicant is coordinating with the North Carolina Department of Transportation and The Town of Davidson regarding the realignment of a portion of June Washam Road in order to provide additional traffic calming measures to support safer mobility in the area.
- The Washam neighborhood is located on the south side of June Washam Road. The proposed development includes property located within the Neighborhood Edge and Rural planning areas.
A site plan was received on May 13, 2016. A complete application was received on May 27, 2016.
Timeline of review:
- Public Input Session: July 13, 2016.
- Planning Board: September 26, 2016.
- Master Plan Approved: December 1, 2016.
Development Update (September 25, 2017):
- When will erosion control installation take place? Scheduled 10/16/17 – 11/24/17
- When will the parcel be cleared? Partial 10/1/17 – 10/27/17, remainder 11/27/17 – 1/5/18
- How long do you anticipate construction to occur (to begin selling houses)? Phase 1 Land Development will take approximately 8 months. Home construction will follow (4-5 months for first units coming online). Phase 2 anticipated to begin in fall of 2018. See phasing plan here.
Master Plan (For Public Input Session 7/13/16)
Notes and Additional Site Exhibits
Architectural Boards (Illustrative Only)
Perspective of Community Green
Revised Master Plan for Planning Board Review and Comment (9/16/16)
Master Plan Approved (12/1/16)
- Developer: C2 Design and Development - Project Manager: Sean Calloway, , 704-965-4686
- Builder: Ryan Homes - Project Manager: Paul Patyk, , 704-201-9745
- Site Design: Cole Jenest & Stone - Project Manager: Joel Causey, firstname.lastname@example.org, 704-971-4519
- Town Contact: Planning Department, email@example.com